Tuesday, January 22, 2008

CNN links to Truth is Restored


Imagine my shock yesterday when I discovered that people were linking to my site via CNN! I checked out what was going on and found out that they posted an article about Mitt Romney and his faith, and used my blog as one explaining the doctrines of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.
How's that for a slap on the back? More like a conk on the head actually.... This means I probably have to be responsible about what I say.

Here's the link (scroll to the bottom and click on "from the blogs"): CNN links to Truth is Restored

The point is neighbors, that we can make a difference. Lets add to or current efforts by putting our shoulder to the keyboard too.
I hope we done the Lord and you proud Elder Ballard!


Best Wishes,
Rusty

No comments:

....get new posts emailed to you....

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

 
Thanks for visiting. Subscribe to my feed to keep updated.